Welcome to the website for Whittington Cricket & Bowling Club
Find out about the history of the club. Keep up to date on the teams. Check out the club competitions and explore the events. See what’s happening on “Thumb Peg” , the clubs blog. Nose around the noticeboard, even hire the facilities
follow us @WhittingtonCBC
Club Announcements & Calendar
September 100 Club draw
The green will be closed from Sunday 1st October. Roll on the 2018 season
The annual Bowls Meeting will take place at 7pm on Thursday 2nd November. All members are encouraged to attend
3. Bowls Secretary’s Report.
4. Selection of Leagues for 2018.
5. Selected Captains for all Teams.
6. Confirmation of Mayor for 2018.
7. Any Resolutions for Oswestry Lge.A.G.M. ?To be in by December 31st.
We are hoping that 2018 will bring cricket back to Whittington. If you are interested in play for the club then please do get in touch
The Club AGM will be on Thursday 30th Nov at 7:30pm
- Minutes of 2015 AGM
- Matters arising
- Reports: Chairman/Secretary/Treasurer/Mayor of the Green
- Election and voting procedures
- Election of Club Officers
- Election of General Committee Members
- Election of Team Captains
- Membership Subscriptions
(In line with the club constitution Members must advise the Secretary in writing of any other business to be moved at the Annual General Meeting at least 21 days prior
Nominations of candidates for election of Offices shall be made in writing to the Secretary at least 21 days in advance of the Annual General Meeting date. Members are reminded that nominations can only be made by Full Members and must be seconded by another Full Member.)